Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What about the common man

Its been so long since I have updated my blog.I only blog only when something moves me.As I am done with my engineering I'm staying at home making myself busy engrossing in some works.On the other side my state Andhra Pradesh is in a complex state which made me to write this blog.
       Until last year the capital of Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad suffered with the effect of Telangana movement.Almost the quarter part of the year was filled with strikes and agitations.Universities and schools hardly ran.I felt that I'm blessed for not studying in Andhra.Now its time that rest of telangana ie; now being called "Seema Andhra" is facing this situation where people are fighting for "SAMIKYANDHRA"(United Andhra) movement.The situation is more worse than what hyderabad had faced.Except for hospitals,emergency services and petrol bunks no other services are working.This is a movement which rose voluntarily from people after governments desperate failure of ruling where as the Telangana movement was mostly a political one.But one thing everyone is forgetting is all these movements are effecting common mans life.Many people depend on banks for their financial needs which has become a huge problem now.Business people are the most likely ones to face huge losses due to bandhs.Their monthly incomes levels reduced drastically.The grocery stores..where people can hardly find anything to buy due to bandh.No transportation of vegetables is taking place.Even if they bring into the market they cannot store such huge amounts for days resulting in spoilage of food.What about the life of a person who can run his family only if he earns that day?What about the students education?No bus transportation.Power shortage due to power production workers strike.
     All these agitations done by people for the people are effecting people.It should not hit the common mans stomach.The movement should run in such a way that it should hit the politicians stomach after all they are the the one who brought this situation to us by selling the state into someones hands....

No comments:

Post a Comment